Project quality management
Quality is “the degree to which a set of inherent characteristics fulfil requirements”.
AD IT is happy to help your organization when, and – most of all – how you can use your IT for the supervision of your processes in an effective way.
We analyze existing, and if necessary define new workflows to optimize this part of your organization.
AD IT and its affiliates apply and administer the following quality elements and tools during the projects we implement in your organization:
• Project Quality Management, a very important process in the Life Cycle to determine that a project is on track.
Tests performed during the quality process are mapped directly to the requirements.
Project Quality Management addresses the management of the project as well as the product of the project.
• Quality processes; include all the activities of the performing organization(s) that determine quality policies, objectives, and responsibilities so that the project will satisfy the needs for which it was undertaken.
• Quality Planning; identifies which quality standards are relevant to the project and determine how they can be satisfied.
• Quality Assurance; applies planned, systematic quality activities to ensure that the project employs all the processes needed to meet the requirements.
• Quality Control Performance; monitors specified project results to determine whether they comply with relevant quality standards and identifies ways to eliminate causes of unsatisfactory performance.
• Customer satisfaction; understand, evaluate, define and manage expectations so that the customer requirements are met.
This requires a combination of conformance to requirements (the project must produce what it says it will produce) and qualification or fitness for use (the product or service must satisfy real needs).
• Different Quality Planning Tools are often used to help better define the situation and help plan effective quality management activities.
In addition, the AD IT affiliates are certified for the following ISO standards:
• ISO - 14001 Environmental Management Click here
• ISO - 9001 Quality Management Click here